2019 All-State Audition Requirements and Application Forms
2019 All-State Audition Lists
- 7th & 8th Grade Middle School All-State Orchestra Audition List - Revised May 9, 2018 (PDF)
- 9th & 10th Grade Concert All-State Orchestra Audition List - Revised May 7, 2018 (PDF)
- 11th & 12th Grade Symphonic All-State Orchestra Audition List - (PDF)
- 9th - 12th Grade All-State Harp Audition List - (PDF)
For the audition date/location for your FOA District, check with your FOA District Chair in August 2018.
NOTE: Sheet music for All-State auditions is not available for download. Music needed for auditions must be purchased. Information concerning edition or vendor is listed on the All-State audition lists.
Observe the listed edition of the audition material. In many cases different editions have different musical material. Students will be judged based on edition listed!
SPECIAL NOTE FOR THE 2019 MIDDLE SCHOOL VIOLIN AND VIOLA ETUDES:
The Wohlfahrt Foundation Studies, which is used for the Middle School All-State auditions, is currently available in a new edition (which is listed in the audition requirements). NOTE: The new edition will be used for All-State Adjudication.
PLEASE NOTE ALL-STATE PARTICIPATION RULES:
Any secondary student participating in the Florida Music Educators Association (FMEA) All State performing ensemble must be enrolled/registered at a public school, private school, public charter school, home education music cooperative*, or virtual school. In addition, the student must be a regularly participating member in the appropriate middle school or high school performing ensemble (band, chorus, orchestra, or guitar ensemble) from that school, and sponsored by the Active FMEA/Component member teacher from that school. A home-education student must either be a regularly participating member in an ensemble listed above or enrolled/registered at a home education music cooperative. In addition, the student must be a regular participating member of an ensemble equivalent to the above in the music cooperative*. Home education students must be sponsored by their Active FMEA/Component member teacher from that home education music cooperative*. If the appropriate performing ensemble does not exist at the student's local public, private, public charter school, home education music cooperative*, or virtual school, the student MUST be enrolled in one of the other eligible performing ensembles at that school and be sponsored by that Active FMEA/Component member teacher from that school.
Any student deemed ineligible may appeal to the FMEA eligibility committee prior to September 1st.
*Home Education Cooperatives should also be a member of the Florida School Music Association (FSMA).
(Home Education Students must fill out and turn in the Home Education Registration Form below as part of their All-State Application.)
2019 All-State Application Forms
- Home Educated Students Forms
- All-State Orchestras Application - (To Be Completed Online) - Directors Only
- All-State Student Participation Contract (One contract per student.) Available on the FMEA-MPA Online website. (Students must obtain this from their director.)
- 7 - 8 Honors Orchestra Application - (Adobe Acrobat PDF) FMEA-MPA Online website - Directors Only
- 9 - 12 Honors Orchestra Application - (Adobe Acrobat PDF) FMEA-MPA Online website - Directors Only
2019 All-State Rehearsal Locations
Listing of rehearsal locations for 2019 Clinic Conference (Adobe Acrobat PDF) (TBA)