MPA Music Lists
Current Concert MPA Music List (Approved August 2017)
The music on this updated list is mandatory for participation in District or State Concert MPA. See the FOA Handbook for additional information.
DISCARD ANY COPIES OF OLDER LISTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE IN YOUR POSSESSION AS THEY ARE NO LONGER VALID.
Also listed below is a form to request permission to perform music not currently on the FOA Concert MPA list. This request would be to perform an additional piece beyond the one free choice allowed by FOA rules.
NEW 2017-2018 MPA UPDATED LIST
- Concert MPA Music List: Alpha in Classification - August 2017 (Adobe PDF)
- Concert MPA Music List: by Item Number - August 2017 (PDF)
- Concert MPA Music List: Alpha Title - August 2017 (Adobe PDF)
- Concert MPA Music List: by Composer - August 2017 (Adobe PDF)
- Publisher codes used in the Concert MPA Music Lists - August 2017 (Adobe PDF)
- Music Added this year - August 2017 (Adobe PDF)
Other Forms, Information:
- Concert Music Addition Request Form (Adobe PDF)
CONCERT MPA SIGHT-READING RUBRIC
This rubric is the basis for sightreading music selection for District Concert MPA. Please note that this document is subject to revision.
- Concert MPA Sightreading Rubric - Revised Jan. 31, 2016 (Adobe PDF)
Solo and Ensemble Music Lists (Revised May 2005)
These lists are a tool for members to select Solo and Ensemble literature. The music on these lists is not mandatory for participation in District or State S&E MPA. See the FOA Handbook for additional information.
Aug. 10, 2017